A touching story...
that requires action.
Watch, and see if you don't shed a few tears yourself...
Timothy from Reel Mission Productions on Vimeo.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
It's the little things that really brighten life. I keep a list of simple things that cheer me and remind me of God's ever-present love. Here's a condensed version:
- Adobe InDesign.
- Music alarms on my iPod.
- Scripture Typer.
- An organized to do list.
- Encouraging blogposts (especially missions or practical and applicable spiritual truths).
- Old songbooks (ever heard of Literature Evangelists Sing?).
- Sleeping in.
- Special nuggets from studying God's Word.
- Expecting packages in the mail.
- Listening to owls hooting in the woods.
- Productive Sundays.
- Being the last house on a country road (in other words, the middle of nowhere).
- Starting memorization on a new chapter in Acts.
- Friends who know just how to cheer me up.
- A pile of books to read.
- The mail-order library (where the above books come from.)
- Full moon brightness.
- My cozy little bedroom.
- Hot dogs over the fire.
- Having plenty of time to simply READ (rare, indeed).
- Homemade laundry soap.
- Christmas peacefulness.
- Missionary friends to pray for.
- Church Christmas programs (especially cute kiddos who steal the show).
- Busy work days.
- Sitting next to a wiggly 4-year-old (and then he flings arms round you and proclaims, "I love you!").
- Design assistants.
- Reading back through my journal and seeing how God has led.
- A warm kitty girl sleeping by my feet all night.
- Diminishing my list of memorization review left to do.